Monday, October 6, 2008

Ringling Bros and Barnum & Bailey

Welcome to Ringling Bros and Barnum & Bailey: THE GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH!
And a great show it was. It was fun, kinda creepy, kinda cool, lots of human tricks, and some laughter too. Our RAH clients had a blast!

The show included some Chinese acrobats (they were moving so fast, it was very hard to get any sort of a clear pic - my apologies)

These dudes had some super human strength.

These guys had unnatural flexibility.

Other very dramatic acrobats.

Motorcylists (7 of them!) defying death.

This picture just makes me laugh because of the positioning of the lights in the background.

The excellent elephants who pooped a ton during their performance. They were great as always. And I was very impressed with how quickly the crews cleaned up their messes. I'd have to say that we got the strongest reactions from our clients when those elephants did their biznis.

And the tigers! They didn't do anything super amazing, but they were cool to watch!

In the end, they blew tons of confetti at the audience. What a mess! This circus was definitely way more entertaining than the one I went to at UVSC a while back! There was a lot more that went on but pictures don't do justice. These were just the highlights.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Were those REAL elephants? Crazy!! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun...:

Megan and Sean said...

OH MY GOODNESS those elephants are hilarious!!!! Elephant poop!!! That would have been the highlight for my kids too!! Okay, probably for Sean and I too!

Michelle said...

LUCKY!!! I can't even remember the last time I ever went to the circus! I remember cotton candy...that's all