Ya! RAH has super fun halloween parties and our clients have some of the awesomest costumes!
A few of us staff. An old co-worker lent me her ketchup costume. And here are some of the participants. There were so many more good costumes but I couldn't post them all.
This girl below is one of our volunteers... dressed up as a Canadian...
Happy Halloween!










7 comments:
I LOVE the cops and convict. So adorable!
How fun...very cool costume Nanc...LOVE IT!
Can't you Ketch-up with the rest of us and get a cooler costume! J/K, laughed out loud...LOVE IT!
Steve wants to know if you're wearing a traffic cone on the top of your head?
nan,
It looks like you had a lot of fun over Halloween.
I am really sorry to hear about your mom. I wanted you to know that she will be greatly missed. She was a wonderful, special lady. Our prayers will be with you and your family,
Love you much,
Stephanie and Marshall
sandmhartley.blogspot.com
Wow-- Snow White was my favorite at first, until I saw Hannah Montana!! But I have to say the cops and convict are definitely the winners :)
Hey...here's a pic of Adam!!!
Post a Comment