This picture is dedicated to Jason because of his comment in my last post... This is what we saw in the water in our glass bottom boat tour. Actually it was kinda silly because it was easier to look at the Mexican piranas over the edge of the boat than through the glass bottom. And really, this is an over the edge of the boat picture. Sorry, I guess I didn't take a picture of the actual glass...
For those of you who have been wondering where all these places are that I've told you about, here is a little map. Sorry, it's not the best quality ever.
And if you wanted to know what the fancy restaurant food looks like, I took the liberty of taking a picture of my main entree when we ate at the restaurants.
Row by row, left to right:
Seafood extravaganza. Mahi Mahi on a skewer.
Grilled Salmon. BLT with a fried egg.
Baked Flounder. Seafood Potpouri with Linguine.
Steak Loin with Yorkshire Pudding (yes, that humongo thing!). Chicken Souvlaki Salad.
It was great food but it was nice to get back to LA and have a plain Subway sandwich. Fancy food day after day can get old.
Here's us waiting to check in at the LA airport.
And that is the end of the Mexican Riviera Cruise. I will try to sign up for a picture album account so you can see all the pictures we took on the cruise. By the time I do that, it will probably be old news but oh well!

3 comments:
Them looks like some yummy meals!
On a cruise boat, is there only a basketball court outside? Is there no indoor court? Just wondering for future reference (even though I'm sure not all cruise boats are designed the same).
What is UP with your hair? I'm going to assume it had something to do with the wind, eh? Is that a rude thing to not silently observe? Well, I'm your sister, I can say it!
AWESOME pics of the food! I agree, it is fun try out all the fancy schmancy stuff, and even try out all the entrees that you want and seriously stuff yourself silly!
Great trip summary!
I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who takes pictures of my food (though now I wish I took a picture of each entrée I had). The food looks great, and I'm now hungry (even though it's not even 9:00am). It's so fun to be able to try as many appetizers, soups, entrées, and desserts that you want. Great service, too.
Andrew - our ship (it was small) didn't even have a basketball court, so I took my shoes for nothing!
Post a Comment