I came home to an empty apartment. Both my roommates are out of town (one in Boston, one in D.C.) till the weekend. Everyone else I know is studying for finals.
So with that in mind, here is my second cruise post for the day. Our days at sea. There is plenty to do on the ship. And for two days, we visited the pool deck (it was pretty disappointing pool actually - and cold!), we played basketball, board games, ate food, played a free game of bingo, learned some line dances, and went to some shows. Every night there was a different show and they were all pretty entertaining. And the ones that weren't so entertaining, I took a little snooze. They had a dress up night and pictures with the captain. Those stinkin pictures cost $25 and they don't let you take any of course. Well lucky day for the photographers, our guys were so excited about pictures with the captain that many of them bought one. But it's all about the memories right?
The view for what seemed like days and days and days.
The pool deck. Complete with sunbathers, swimmers, a tiny pool, some hot tubs and junky waterslides.
Lounging on the pool deck trying to decide what to do for the day. The weather was cool as it was overcast for the morning.
They have windows that you can look down and see the navigators at work.
Steve and I waiting for a show to begin. I'm pretty sure I snoozed through it.
On Friday at noon we finally arrived in our first stop, Acapulco. More coming soon!
1 comment:
Whoa, your ship had some cool things on it!
...and even though they were junky waterslides...you had waterslides! AND you could see into the navigator's control room, that is SO cool! Did you throw stuff on the window to get his attention?
Post a Comment