Me and Michelle at Christmas in Portland. It was the first picture I took with my new camera.
Alyssa. She looks like she's rising out of the bed or standing behind it or in the middle of it or is being sucked into it... but it's none of those things. We were just sitting and talking and I had to take a picture because her position looked so odd! Care to explain yourself Alyssa?
Towels folded into animals on the cruise ship. They greeted us with mints every night.
Andrea, me, and Kendra. It was an uneventful night in early January before anyone had come back for the semester. Kendra wanted to do a mask and so Andrea and I joined in. We could be in a horror movie... or at least a comical horror movie.
Alyssa's feet. And her laptop. And the top of her head. Our beds are in an L in our room and her bed is raised a bit higher than mine. I was going to sleep one night and this is what I saw from where I was lying down.
Thanksgiving Point animal farm. We took 29 participants here and saw lots of animals. Me and Mr. (or Mrs?) Goat. It looks like a beautiful day but trust me, we froze our tooshies off out there.
The peacocks at the animal farm. I took this picture because I've never seen an all white peacock before. Well, not that I can remember. Maybe I have seen one at West Ed Mall? In any case, the peacocks didn't open up, probably too cold.
Not the animal farm. This is Acapulco, Mexico. An old fridge in the yard with a chicken inside sitting on the eggs... how much more random can it get? The end.

3 comments:
Thanks for randomizing my day for me... :)
The only one our cabin steward did for us was a swan (but it was only a 2-night cruise). How many different animals can they do?
I'm glad to see I made the "random" post TWICE. I guess that's what happens when you live with someone - you see all kinds of random things. And no, I will NOT go into detail here. You've got the images in your mind anyway :)
Post a Comment