Friday, February 22, 2008

Chillaxin' with Ashlyn

Heather and Ashlyn came to Utah for Taylor's wedding and it was great to see them! While Heather was busy doing wedding related stuff on Friday evening, I got to play with Ashlyn for an afternoon. She was loads of fun. We explored the parking lot of my apartment complex for about an hour - it was mostly stair climbing - before heading inside to play with toys and eat some food and read some books. Here are some pics and videos of the cutie patootie. She's such a funny little cheeseball but she knows exactly what to do when that camera comes out!


Alyssa has this toy for when her nephews come over and Ashlyn played with it most of the time she was here. Jason also mentioned that she likes Ramen so I decided to feed her some... to entertain myself if nothing else.




5 comments:

Brad and Rebecca said...

Oh my goodness...what a little ham! I love that you are feeding her gigantic noodles!!! HA! I laughed out loud!!!! Love it!

the man said...

Wow, what a cheese ball! I guess it's in her DNA! Glad you had fun with her, she misses Auntie Nancy and says you should come out here to watch her while Dad and Mom go snorkeling... :)

heather said...

Oooh "the man". I like that idea. Nancy, you are such a great babysitter. You should live closer, or we should...but not just because of your Ashlyn watching skills. It was great to see you, and hopefully we will see you sooner rather than later!

andrew said...

Love the noodle tease! Can't wait for the chance to you to babysit Andersen now! He'll love you!

heather said...

ok, so I was just showing ashlyn the videos of herself...again, and she kept trying to grab the ramen from her video-self! She was even getting a little frustrated that she couldn't get it! It made me laugh pretty hard. What a silly kid.