I don't think I've ever been to a circus before... well not that I can remember so this was very exciting for me. They advertised lions to be at this event and yet that was such a lie. No lions anywhere to be found. The elephants were pretty sweet though. It was adorable when they hung onto each others tails! People could pay to ride the elephants, small horses, or camels before, at intermission, and after the show.
The show consisted of the typical circus things... a tight rope walker (one pictured above doing a back handspring), unique talents (like the lady pictured above hula hooping like 25 hula hoops), flexibility, acrobatics, trick horse riders, animals doing human things.... and after the show, I decided that the circus is really a completely random event that displays super human strength, unbelievable human tricks and talents, and animal training that might be borderline animal cruelty...
This is the aeronaut people who displayed their super human strength. The picture on the right is the guy holding the girl on a rope thing by his teeth... hey Clarence, how do you get teeth that strong?! There were lots of other acts that happened, like one girl was swung around and around on a pole super fast by her neck somehow, and animals -like poodles and camels and horses-trained to do interesting things, oh and clowns that were really obnoxious... but for some reason clowns and circuses go together, and several other things that you just have to see for yourself.
I would have to say that the best part of the show were the trick horse riders, and the elephants. Of course, the elephants were only adorable until you see them up close... and then the only thing that I could think to say was, "they're so.... WRINKLY." Hahahahaha.
2 comments:
hey, if rec therapy doesn't work out, you can always run away to the circus.. be an elephant trainer! Hooray!
NICE!!! I must be way more sleep deprived then I think I am because I'm laughing way too hard!!!! Love seein' ya Nancy!!!
Post a Comment