Monday, February 11, 2008

Tuesday = Bowling

Every Tuesday we go bowling in Orem. We usually have about 55-60 people bowling. We actually use the entire bowling alley (16 lanes) to accomodate all our people for one hour every week. This gives them enough time for one game and a lot of socializing and the participants love it! I decided to take a couple of videos of them bowling because it is quite entertaining. They all have a unique way of bowling. This video is Jed, he bowls like this every time and it's just great!



Scotty got a score of 177 last week, which is WAY better than I can bowl.



There's a couple other videos but they are too big to download right now... maybe you'll see them another time? Here's me and Rex... every Tuesday Rex comes to bowling with crazy sunglasses and a different hat. Also hilarious.

2 comments:

the man said...

Tuesday = Bowling, but Nancy's Job = what the freak kind of monkey butt job do you have!! That's amazing what you get paid to do. At least when I go to cool things I'm working!! :)

Michelle said...

that is a good bowler there! I'm very impressed!

...and I like the hair too!