Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Heart Day!

Normally I choose to celebrate my half birthday, which happens to fall today on heart day! However, I've come to realize that celebrating your half birthday isn't really wonderful when you are getting older. Oh well! So, at FHE on Monday we decorated valentine's cookies. My friend Luke created this lovely cookie as his valentine to me...
And so this morning, I treated myself to his genious creation.

Yeah right! Like I actually ate the cookie... true i did stick it in my mouth, but I just couldn't eat it... way too much frosting, way too many conversation hearts, way too many sprinkles, and a load of M&M's... which if i had to eat anything off the cookie, it would be the M&M's. Unfortunately, that is not very appetizing to me at the moment... or ever.

2 comments:

Kevin said...

Yeah, waaaaayyy too much sugar on that thing. Is there a cookie under there somewhere?

Michelle said...

what a sweeeeet gesture, BUT how ABSOLUTELY disgusting that looks as an actual food item!