In Springville, they just opened up a place for tubing/sledding, cross country skiing, snowshoeing and other similar winter sports. So naturally we did a Saturday activity there last week. It was pretty cold but the sun eventually showed itself (when we were done), but we still had a blast. All the participants went at least once - most went multiple times - and there were just a few wipeouts but no major injuries. I took all the pictures, so unfortunately there are no pictures of me going down, but I did go and it was fantastic!
Saturday, February 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
holy smokes you're on a roll with these postings!
Nancy !! I found your blog! YAY! I think we have a mutual friend! Mark Turpin!!! He was a good friend at Rick's! WEIRD!!! I am so glad you have a blog so I can see whats happening in your life! Great to see the updates!
Post a Comment