In memory of mom. The sweater will now be retired while the hat made its debut and will continue a new tradition...
Here are the kids Christmas eve in their new pajamas. That extra baby in there is Laney Wilson, who she and her parents had Christmas dinner with us. That night, Isaac said the family prayer asking Heavenly Father to bless Santa to "come safely and bring as many presents as possible." He mentioned Santa 3 or 4 more times in the prayer and we did manage to get him to mention baby Jesus once too. Unfortunately, I didn't take pictures of Christmas. Mostly because Christmas ended in 10 minutes flat (the present opening part) after which I had to take a 2 hour nap because I was so tired. We successfully, then unsuccessfully talked to dad through the web cam, but due to an unfortunate power outage on his end, that got cut short too.
A couple of days after Christmas, Clarence and I took the boys to the children's museum where we pretty much had as much fun as the kids... possibly more.
When you ride this bike, the booth lights up next to it and you can see what your skeleton is doing while you're pedaling.
A couple of days after that, we took a trip up to Niagara Falls. I'd never been there so it was pretty cool. That was actually my first trip to Ontario as well.
Isaac was kinda being a stinker and never wanted to show his face for the camera. The falls were pretty cool, even though it's just a ginormous waterfall. But you have to experience it at least once in your life! We stayed overnight in Ontario and headed back the following afternoon. But not before stopping at the T&T Chinese store for hot pot food and duck, and then Costco to look for Dino-sours for Jason. Unfortunately they didn't have any...
...but you can find kids in large quantities. We got 4. hahaha.
On New Year's eve we played in the snow for a little bit. Clarence and mini Clarence also shoveled the driveway.
Clarence and Annie had friends over for New Years Eve, we played games and ate food and rang in the new year via the internet. I called dad to do the countdown with him and he said there were 15 seconds left till the ball dropped, while the internet was showing a minute left. Oh well, what does it even matter?
New Year's Day was my last full day there. Clarence hooked up his new speakers and Lilly and Isaac showed us their ballroom dancing skills while James rifled through the trash...

6 comments:
Niagara Falls! No fair! Looks like you had fun.
i'm sorry about the dino-sours, i guess you will have to find a hotel when you come to hawaii, cause there's no way you can stay with me without bringing the goods... oh wait, you have my magnet. okay, you can stay. glad you had a great time, sure looked like fun!
What? No mention of a 50" plasma TV with Blu-Ray and surround sound? :D
Looks like you guys had a blast, I wish we could've been there!
What a fun Christmas!! Sounds like you and I had much of the same experiences, too much, food, games, and kids, and not enough sleep! When we came home I slept for an entire day!! Merry belated Christmas Nanc!
How fun! Are you sure that prayer about Santa wasn't your prayer?! :) We need to get together! I can't believe we have lived 2 miles away from each other, and still haven't! I miss you!
Hey Tangy! Found you! Samson here!
Sounds like you had so much fun with your fam! that's cool!
I did a huge report on Niagara Falls (Canada side, of course!LOL) and I'm sooo jealous! Lucky you!
Anyway, Happy New Year!
Post a Comment