love, nancy baby
Yes indeedy! Happy Birthday Mom! We love you!
P.S. That sombrero she's wearing in that pic is priceless! :)
Love these pics! Wow, dad's in shorts!!???
who's the mexican you picked up in Utah?
These pictures bring back tons of memories. Happy Birthday, Amy.
hahahaha! I was just about to say if it weren't for the arch, you look like you're in mexico!... but everyone else thought the same!!! haha....you better not have photoshopped me out!
What a good picture of you and your mom in front of the temple! Sweet. Happy b-day Sis Tang!
Birthdays are the greatest time to commemorate those we love and have lost!Miss you!
Hey! I'm excited to see you too, but I'm keeping it on the DL for now, just you and your roommates know. K? :)
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Yes indeedy! Happy Birthday Mom! We love you!
P.S. That sombrero she's wearing in that pic is priceless! :)
Love these pics!
Wow, dad's in shorts!!???
who's the mexican you picked up in Utah?
These pictures bring back tons of memories. Happy Birthday, Amy.
hahahaha! I was just about to say if it weren't for the arch, you look like you're in mexico!... but everyone else thought the same!!! haha....you better not have photoshopped me out!
What a good picture of you and your mom in front of the temple! Sweet. Happy b-day Sis Tang!
Birthdays are the greatest time to commemorate those we love and have lost!
Miss you!
Hey! I'm excited to see you too, but I'm keeping it on the DL for now, just you and your roommates know. K? :)
Post a Comment