Wednesday, February 23, 2011

monster jam!

...i'm married to this guy...

so we went to the monster jam for work as part of an overnighter in SL this past weekend.  it was different than i thought it was going to be.  most of the 2 hour show was setting up, talking, advertising, and doing give aways that took forever.  the actual monster truck show probably added up to 15 minutes. maybe 20. maybe.  i probably wouldn't go again.  but Adam got to see Grave Digger... a truck from NC that he's heard about for most of his life.  that would be this truck below (i think) 
 i guess it was pretty cool when they were actually doing stuff. otherwise it was just a really loud place to be, even with ear plugs. and dusty. very dusty. 

3 comments:

Camilla said...

Hey Nancy! I don't think I've ever browsed your blog before! You're so fun, and even tho its been forever since I've seen you, your personality is still as I remember! Find me on Facebook... I tried looking for you w/o luck. Wow to the eggs post. What was the occasion?? And YAY for itty bitty living spaces for newlyweds. It's like a rite of passage, n'est pas? take care!!

Kevin said...

How many mullets did you see?

Michelle said...

I imagined a monster truck rally to be in a much larger arena, like in the great outdoors too! What if the truck "got away" into the crowd? haha