GOOD GRACIOUS!!! That's egg paradise...or something'. How many participants did you feed with that globulation?
35ish. it took a while to cook them all scrambled...
Wow...thanks, Nancy. Now I can say that I've seen 75 eggs at one time. My life is complete. :)
Gaston still has RAH topped. "When I was a lad I ate four dozen eggs every morning to help me get large, now that I'm grown I eat five dozen eggs, so I'm roughly the size of a barge!!!!!" You guys shared all those eggs.Gaston: 1. RAH: 0
Post a Comment
4 comments:
GOOD GRACIOUS!!! That's egg paradise...or something'. How many participants did you feed with that globulation?
35ish. it took a while to cook them all scrambled...
Wow...thanks, Nancy. Now I can say that I've seen 75 eggs at one time. My life is complete. :)
Gaston still has RAH topped. "When I was a lad I ate four dozen eggs every morning to help me get large, now that I'm grown I eat five dozen eggs, so I'm roughly the size of a barge!!!!!"
You guys shared all those eggs.
Gaston: 1. RAH: 0
Post a Comment