well, he came to work anyway... and let's just say he did a pretty good job as santa for our guys... they LOVED it! the staff on the other hand... not as enthusiastic (though we sure showed our enthusiasm!). most of our guys sat on the extra chair we set next to him... but he had all the staff sit on his lap. and not just sit like you did when you're a kid. more like this (pretty much word for word): "ok, sit right here on this leg, put your leg up on my other leg, cross your other leg over, put your arm around santa's head, give me your hand, and lean your head in against santa's." voila, this is what you get...
picture 2: "who's that? is that your friend?" "um no, that's my husband." "oh, well get him over here, one of you on each leg. put your leg on your husband's. now you put your hand on her leg. higher. higher. higher. now both of you lay your head on santa's head." and there you have it.
welp, merry christmas! i hope i never have to sit on a santa's lap ever again.


5 comments:
HAHAHA! That is awesome...nothing like an akward Santa sit to get your holidays going! Great picture though! :)
Poor Santa's leg! Mine would be numb (not that anyone wants a chinese santa though..) Merry Christmas to you and Adam, wish you were coming here instead of Oregon!!! :)
ok i didn't even know you got married!! Some friend am I. I love all the pictures. You two are so cute together and look so happy. a late congrats and merry christmas!
gross, I never want to sit on Santa's lap ever again. I think last time I did it, I was in grade 6...GRADE SIX, who does that when they are that old anyway!!!
Poor Santa... Merry Christmas to both of you!
Brad Fallon
Post a Comment