Thursday, April 16, 2009

Snow... *sigh*

Remember when it was spring? I don't. Remember how it snowed all day on April 15 and then all night as well? I do. Eight inches. EIGHT. That's not supposed to happen in April (actually it's expected. It always snows during finals week at byu.)
I think the April "showers" just killed the May flowers.

8 comments:

Ruth said...

It definitely killed mine!!

the man said...

at least it's pretty!

Alyssa said...

Nice picture. Almost nice enough to risk getting into a car accident......

Phannie said...

OH NO! I love the daffodils. You will just have to come up here to see them. It didn't snow in SL. It just rained a ton.

Michelle said...

Well "back in the day" it NEVER snowed during finals week for me!!! At least you weren't the only ones getting crappy weather in the country!

dannii said...

NANCY!!! okay, this is unrelated to your post, but i was just on hawaii news 8 looking to find traffic condition for my sister who's lives there and your brother's face pops up. what!?!?! i was like, " i know that dude!" and then his name came up and i really do know him. crazy world. so, just letting you know you and your family are rad.

Megan and Sean said...

Wow, that's so funny....only b/c it's you and not me!

Elizabeth said...

why is it though when you are hot you are always wishing it was cold? Today I am hot and wanting to roll in that snow!