Thursday, March 19, 2009

Recent Happenings

Well, I just got back from a trip to Hawaii with dad where we visited Jason and Heather and Ashlyn and Jax. Jason is doing such a lovely job posting our adventures that I'll just refer you to his blog and tell you about what I did before Hawaii!

The tumbling gym. We went there for a RAH activity. There's all sorts of things to do including but not limited to:

Trampoline
Rope Swing into the foam pit

Jump into the foam pit off springboardsSumo wrestling (i win!)

And while you may not find this as funny as I did, we had a Valentine's day date night where I had the participants make valentines for each other. This valentine was supposed to be to Scott. Made me laugh.

5 comments:

the man said...

cheater. you still have to write your own perspective of how awesome... we are... I mean your vacation was...

Unknown said...

I agree with the man. I am looking forward to seeing your pictures and stories too.
Much love,
Mom Horspool

Annette Bailey said...

Yes, you're a cheater, but your photos are fun! I'd take you any day sumo wrestling!

ELI said...

If you go to Hawaii 9 or 10 more times without me, I'm out of here.

Michelle said...

Are you sure that's all state certified for safety? Looked kind of iffy to me...are you sure no one landed on their heads, especially YOU?