After a long flight, we finally made it to Hawaii. I know Jason already used this picture, but it's pretty much the only picture we took on our first day. We didn't do a whole lot on day 1. Just hung out and relaxed and had a delicious meal of flounder. Here's us waiting for Heather to pick us up at the airport. Due to Jaxon's hungry tummy and Ashlyn's big poops, she was a little late, but we won't hold it against her.... or the kids :) ...huh, I just realized all my pics are on medium setting. I'll be sure to have large pics in future posts.
Day 2. We kicked off vacation with a bang... and plenty of rain. We headed up to the PCC for some fun and entertainment. On the way up, we stopped at the mac nut farm for some tasty samples and our own experience at cracking some nuts open with a rock!
At the PCC, which was way different than I thought it was going to be, we were entertained by different shows and performances. Notice the tourists in the background with their matching ponchos. I think the PCC made a killing off those $3 ponchos! We're too cheap to get them though. And we didnt' really need them anyway.
Part of the Samoa show has a guy that climbs up the palm tree in no time at all. Impressive!
Of course the highlight of the show is at the end...
Great entertainment and I felt cultured by the end of the day.More adventures to come!
1 comment:
At first I was like hey, is this a cut and paste!? Haha! But we did do the same vacation huh? I like hearing your side of the story though, especially the part about the ponchos, hopefully the rest will match up pretty good or else we've got a problem!
Post a Comment