Well, yesterday we hit 40 weeks and today we are officially overdue. But I guess that's normal. Here's my 40 week picture.

I think I've grown a lot in the last 4 weeks... right? Or is this just me feeling huge? Well, according to the doctor scale, I've only gained 3 or 4 pounds since week 36.
7 comments:
You look so so cute! I love it! You look great, seriously. I hope he comes soon, can't wait to see pictures of him! Yeah:)
wow, i am way behind. i didn't even know you were pregnant! congratulations!!!! you look amazing by the way!
I'm so sorry...going overdue is never comfortable or fun...on the bright side, your baby is bigger and better developed and will probably sleep and eat better...I've gotten 8 hours of sleep the past three nights and I feel WONDERFUL...Good luck, my friend!
wow, that baby took off in his growth in the last 6 weeks. Hooray for him and you, can't wait to meet the Grigglet!
YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!! I'm so happy and excited for you guys!! I hope it's a smooth delivery, with no water breaking in a taxi cab :) XOXO
So excited for you!! I look like you do now at 20 weeks!!!! Your so cute!
So now I know you have had your baby and all - but I can't wait to hear about via blog! Post :)
Post a Comment