This post contains a million pictures.
Well I know you just want to see how big my belly is. So here I am at week 34.

And here's today, at week 36 and a day (yup, wearing the same shirt).
We also took this one earlier today (week 36 and a day) but then I thought it might be inaccurate looking belly size because it is a closer up picture. But I included it anyway.
Had another ultrasound at week 35. Baby looks like he's screaming. Or something. But they said his estimated weight so far is 5lbs 10oz.
And this one shows that he has hair (so the technician says). Those 3 dots in the middle are hand icons pointing to those white lines, which is the hair on the back of his head.
My work threw us a baby shower party and among a few generous gifts, we got this fabulous diaper cake. It comes with like 50 diapers, some onesies, blankets, pants, socks, sleepers... and other trinkets too. But it was so cool, I almost didn't want to take it apart.
Here's a back view. Cool right?
Well going back a few weeks, we survived the big storm. Fortunately for us, we weren't very affected up in our area. The whole subway system closed for about 4 days (no work or school!)
And several trees fell in the park by us. We went to survey the damage the day after. But the park was closed and stayed closed for many days.
Lots of things were uprooted.
And unfortunately for some, those trees were uprooted onto their cars.
Things started to get cleared up. Here's a tree that crushed a bench.
And these are a bunch of trees that they cut down and piled up.
This also happened at the grocery store just before the storm. Bread sold out.
One day Adam was at the bookstore and Roger Moore was there signing copies of a James Bond anniversary book. My oh my he has aged!
We also went to a taping of Who Wants to Be a Millionaire for fun.
We took the cub scouts on a hike in Harriman State park in mid November. It was a lovely day and a neat hike. We explored a mining cave too. We're pretty washed out in this picture but it's kinda funny.
We ate lunch with this view ahead. So pretty!
And now we're gearing up for Christmas. Santa's beard is almost full, which means Christmas is around the corner!
Last week I decided that maybe we should try to be somewhat festive and have a tree. So I got crafty and made this tree out of a wrapping paper tube and scraps of a magazine. It's kinda cute, right?
And here's our little set up. Two of those bags are actually our stockings. But since we don't actually have stockings, we make do with what's on hand.
Hope ya'll have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!
PS. We caught a mouse! And then we caught another one a couple of weeks later. And hopefully that's all there is.
PS. We caught a mouse! And then we caught another one a couple of weeks later. And hopefully that's all there is.










2 comments:
oh my, you've sure showed me up, you crafty little thing! I LOVE the tree, SO SO CUTE! and holy cow you'r 36 week belly is SO SMALL!!!! I think my friend S. Murray could fit two of your babies in her tummy (which, she had her baby a week ago by the way). I can't wait to meet little Grigglet! Should I come for a visit sometime down the road? I love the diaper cake too, we'd thought about doing that for someone here a while ago too. do you have everything you need?
It's a toss up between you and your crafty tree, but I'd say you are both pretty darn adorable.
Post a Comment