Leap day is upon us. Are you wearing your blue and yellow today? Did you cry for candy? Did you see the episode of 30 Rock last week and maybe you know what i'm talking about? Well, whatever, it's not that important. What's important is what is going on with us. That's why you're here right? To read about us (it's not that exciting).
Let's see. We got haircuts! Yay!
We walked down 5th Ave one day and came upon this....
Whoops. Not sure how this happened but I know it happened a few minutes before we walked by because we could hear the sirens on their way to the scene shortly after we passed.
We were actually on our way to our first visit to the Metropolitan Museum of Art. However, that museum is SO big that we only saw most of one section in a couple of hours.
While searching for the washroom, we were in the Egyptian section so we went and took a looksy at this tomb.
But most of our time was spent in the Roman/Greek art.
After a couple of hours we were pooped. So we left and walked through Central Park and saw this tree with a built in seat pretty much. It doesn't really look it, but it was kinda high off the ground.
On the 16th, we went to a taping of the daily show with jon stewart. It was really fun to go to a live taping. They were so good at it that they did the whole show without having to retake anything.
We were #107 and #108 in line. This was the ticket we waited for. A badly cut piece of yellow paper. I know, super official looking. Then we had to come back an hour and half later to get seated. We didn't get to choose our seats, but when we finally got into the studio, they sat us in the second row! Sorry, no pics allowed inside.
Anyway, those were the highlights of February. Sorry we aren't very interesting people. Maybe March will be different. Meh, probs not. haha.
2 comments:
Umm... You are the definition of interesting!!! I'm so glad you're doing so many fun things! I wish we'd made it on a show while we were there.. Way to make that happen :) You KNOW they only put the hottest people on the second row, right? Right. Love you!!
I've always wanted to go to the Daily Show! I am so jealous. I love the met too - usually I go to the paintings and spend all my time there :)
Post a Comment