Well Thanksgiving came and went and before Christmas does the same... well, here's November.
This has nothing to do with November but there are black squirrels everywhere in our neighbourhood and I am so fascinated by them because i've never seen a black one!
Since we live in NYC, we decided to go to the Macy's parade. It was a pretty day, we weren't too cold, we were surround by a billion people, and people brought ladders to see the parade. When the parade started, suddenly all these kids in front of us were hoisted onto their parent's shoulders causing a lot of blockage. Most of the parents got tired after a while and the kids slowly came down.
It's funny how you just start taking pictures of every single balloon and float... don't worry, I'll spare you the entire parade and show a few of my favorites.
Snoopy's balloon looked extremely overused and old. He had patches all over him and he was fraying.
Neil Diamond!
Tim Burton's creation. This was a new balloon.
Cute elves signaling that Santa's float was coming next!
Santa!
Thanksgiving dinner on the Sunday after. What was left anyway. We forgot to take a picture before cutting everything up. But this is what we ate. It was missing a lot of color but we're poor so we didn't have any greens. And we don't like stuffing. Or yams. We did have a pumpkin pie on Thanksgiving day but it was eaten by Sunday so we had pumpkin cookies for dessert.
We finally got a second bookshelf to get ourselves more organized and make some space for our Christmas visitor.
Our living room/dining room/kitchen room disaster area.
Adam organizing the books (maximizing space)
It was a big production to empty those 15 boxes.
The finished product! Yay us!
So I never took a picture of the spacious room we now have. So stay tuned for the next post. Which probably won't happen for another month.
3 comments:
SO fun!! just living it up in the city!
I watched the parade!! I think I totally saw you :) Yeah for organizing, can't wait to see the spacious space! Hope you guys have a very Merry Christmas
oh you two...haha!
I love the black squirrel too!
Post a Comment