Thursday, July 29, 2010

oh right, i blog...

so i just realized that july is almost over and i haven't posted anything this month. but basically all that's on my mind is wedding planning. with that being said, here are just a few of the photos taken during our engagement session. don't worry, you'll be getting your invitation in the mail soon. (the invitations are in print as we speak...)

our photos were done by yan photography (yanphotos.com) and she was great! just sayin...

7 comments:

Alexis and Justin said...

Nancy!! So cute!! I love your cute Chinese Canadian self!

Clarissa said...

You look darling! I love your yellow and blue in the pics! Beautiful!

the man said...

You guys look great! Great photographer too it looks like! YAY!

Meg said...

Eeeeweeeee! I love these and the photog get's my stamp of approval! Loves!

Jerilyn said...

I LOVE THESE!! and I just love you! and I am totally here for you if you need help doing any wedding stuff! SERIOUSLY! please let me know! SO EXCITED for you!

Megan and Sean said...

AWWW, SO cute! What great pictures! You look SOOO happy!

Emmers said...

Nancy, I love the photos! They are beautiful and are so 'you'!