Thursday, June 10, 2010

i'm engaged!

Remember that boy Adam from a couple of posts ago that i referred to as my coworker? well, that's true, he is my coworker, but maybe i failed to mention that we were also dating... well actually, at that time i don't think we were. so yeah, Adam and I have known each other/worked together for a couple of years. we started dating last December and i may have broken up with him twice in that time. But alas, it eventually worked out and now we are getting married August 24th. And we're pretty excited.

oh. and i went to china the last 2 weeks in May with some of my family and it was AMAZING. if we're friends on facebook you should look through the pictures that have been posted thus far. some of them are pretty entertaining.

12 comments:

Kevin said...

Woohoo! Congratulations! You should post more pictures of you two together. And the all-important question - is he obsessed with butts like the rest of the Tangs?

Megan and Sean said...

CONGRATS NANCY!!!! I'm so excited for you!! Your ring is beautiful!

Brad and Rebecca said...

sweet! that's so exciting!! Wicked happy for you guys!

Alyssa said...

yeah Nancy!!! Congrats!!! I love your ring, mine is flat like yours and I am so glad I got one like that. Send me an invite and I'll be there.

Tara Johnson said...

Congrats Tang!!! We were married on the 23rd. August is a good month!

Andrea said...

So, I saw the news on facebook, and wasn't sure if it was for real, or just some stunt to get attention...so I checked here....love it...and I got a picture of the ring and the boy...YAY! Congratulations my dear!

the man said...

Yes Congratulations sista! As for the pictures, yeah, they're funny, but not as funny as the comments!

nana and atom said...

yeah you're right j, the comments are definitely the entertaining part of the pictures!

Clarissa said...

Ahhhhhhh! I am sooooo excited for you!!! Congratulations to him for getting such an amazing girl!! ; )! Congrats to both of you!

Elizabeth said...

cool ring! I have been enjoying your China pictures a ton. I went to Hong Kong a couple of years ago in law school and think it is the coolest place on earth. Your pics brought back lots of fun memories :)

Mary Bliss said...

Sweet news. He's a fortunate fellow. Best wishes for every good thing!

Jonny said...

Woot! Dag! Congratulations Nancy!