so i know it's been a while since you've heard a peep from me. that's because it's been a pretty boring time of the year.... so we did a core fitness class at rah. everyone in the class got an exercise ball and for several weeks we worked on strengthening their cores. it was really fun and they loved it too. we stored the balls in our craft room and every week we had to haul all 35 or so balls into the big room for class... we've got real good at efficiently getting those in there.
the first week we made a "play pen" using the couches as the walls to keep the balls together before class. it was hard to resist just jumping in the middle of it....



5 comments:
I would like a room full of exercise balls and a GIANT slice of fruit pizza, please :) LOVE YOU GIRL!!
Your pizza looks delicious. I think I need that recipe. Your work seems like such a fun place.
You're the best Nancy!
And the fruit pizza looks really, really yummy right before dinner time. Can you bring one of those to Hong Kong next month? :)
That pizza is a work of art. You should frame it. That is my favorite dessert at the moment. What's not to like?
First of all, I love the fitness ball. I took a class in college and was sold. Secondly, please mail me some of that cake. Thank you. ; )
Post a Comment