So the other day I was doing this fun questionnaire thingy and one of the questions, which turns out to not really be a question, was "List the people you have lived with". So I started making a list of my roommates. And the list never seemed to end. I have lived with WAY too many people over the last... 10... ish... years.
Me and Lexi. One of my first ever roommates. We were roommates for 4 years (minus the few summers that she went home).
Me and Lexi. One of my first ever roommates. We were roommates for 4 years (minus the few summers that she went home).
Emily. Also one of my first roommates, also lived with her for 4 years (minus the summer that she went home).
Then there were a bunch of roommates from my first ones to my current ones but I just don't have readily accessible pictures of them all. Plus then you'd be looking at pictures for the next 12 hours. But these were the roommates I had at graduation. Alyssa, Kendra, and Lynn.
So the actual number of roommates I've had... drum roll please... 40. FORTY roommates. And that doesn't include the 31 different people I lived with when I was on my mission. I've lived with over 70 different people and it seems that that number will only continue to grow. Lucky for me, I've actually gotten along with most of my roommates. So, how many people have you lived with? (*update* - oh, i just thought of two more roommates, make that 42...)
11 comments:
Nancy you look SO YOUNG in that first picture - like a little girl! You and your little China doll face :)
you need to get married.
Dang, Nancy! You are crazy popular! I was lucky to get the first 4 years--before you knew any better. ;)
Love it. Thanks for posting that one. I don't have it and I think it's so flippin awesome that we got to sit together! Love you.
I was really hoping you had a digital copy of Megan's wedding so that we could always remember our mermaid dresses :) You were an awesome roommate.
I love that we all graduated together!
26...including Steve I think. Do you count? That would be 27. Oh honey...you need to find your perma-roomie!
So thanks for the honorable mention, but where is MY picture? I'm very vain and want to be commemorated. Well I added you to my blog list so yea for you! And for me too of course.
20, including all my family (which account for 2/3s of it). However, if you come live in our basement I can add you to the list. So. I'll see you soon then.
Okay so not that I truly care but now I feel crazy because I don't see the picture. Where is it???? In this post, because all I see are 2 pictures and not one of us. Help me Nancy am I blind?
I think it's amusing that we keep leaving comments on each other's blog when emails might be more efficient. Well, I guess my computer hates me and will not reveal the picture. I guess you'll have to describe it to me.
Post a Comment