I know, right? This is the LONGEST vacation ever. And it's been over 2 months since I've been back and I'm still blogging about it. But hey, it's the last port and I couldn't leave it out! Although, there isn't really much to talk about. This was probably one of the lamest ports I've ever been to. And the weather didn't help. It was pouring rain for the most part, and the weather was so bad that most of the shore tours were cancelled. We weren't going to do any of them anyway since they were all a couple hundred bucks, but still, I felt bad for the people who were planning to go!
So this is what you see when you come off the ship.
So this is what you see when you come off the ship.
You probably can't see clearly, but this is the phone booth. I didn't know people still used those. haha. Every port we went to there were tons of people using and waiting to use the phone booths. Random.
And here's the welcome sign when you hop off the ship. 
And of course I found a funny sign to take a picture of. I think it's the illustration that makes me laugh most.
We were only in port for a few hours and then back to Seattle from there. The weather got progressively warmer and clearer as we came south and on the last night, there was a lovely sunset. I ditched all the participants... ok so maybe not ditched but I sat them down for a show, told them I'd be right back and ran up to snap some shots of beauty. If i hauled all the participants up there, i would've missed it!
So there you have it. The Alaskan Cruise that never ends. But it just did. The end.
2 comments:
I love those signs with the guys falling off cliffs, getting crushed by gates, etc.
you're taking after me...pictures of funny signage!
Post a Comment