Movie?
My friend Troy had this party at his ranch and we took this picture and then thought, huh, it kinda looks like an ad for Abercrombie. Except it needs to be black and white. Also, on closer look, my facial expression is not so abercrombie. Hahaha.
Yeah, there's nothing interesting going on in my life at the moment but I thought I should post something!
7 comments:
Zoolander! *CHA-CHING*
I can fully empathize about nothing to post. Well, I guess I could at least post pics of the kids...
And you'd probably have on a lot less clothes if it were an Abercrombie add :). Tell me Nan, is there more to life than being really, really, ridiculously good looking? : )
Lookin good! I'd hire you as a model.
Tee-Hee!
el tigre. ummm... you need to get a life. haha! :)
I thought most of the male models in ambercrombie were shirtless :)
Ooo, that Nancy...she's so HOT right now!
Funny, I just left that same comment on Jason's blog...weird day
Post a Comment