Well, we do!
So RAH volunteered at the Freedom Festival breakfast over the 4th of July weekend and ended up with the leftover milk. There was so much milk that after the fridge and freezers at RAH were filled, most of the staff took some home as well. No one really drinks milk in my apartment (although since Saturday I have been drinking about 3 cartons a day), so I gave half of the milks to one of the guys apartments... and we still ended up with about 35 half pints of milk. So you do the math and that is how many milks were in the fridge when I took this picture. All crammed in there. Milk. It does the body good (and for some of us, it does something else to our bodies...)
9 comments:
FONG PAY! Hahaha. good luck with that problem. Wahahahahaahahah! Love you poops!
Hahaha, I'm feeling a stomach churn and all sorts of other unpleasant unmentionable body functions just looking at all that!!
oh my gosh, nancy, that made me laugh so hard!
GOOD GOLLY!!!! I guess you could have a chocolate pudding wrestling match in a kiddie swimming pool or something...
...or you could sell them on the street...a milk stand!
ewwwww....a milk stand??? If I were to picture a really hot summer day in my mind, where I'm really parched...a milk stand would be the last thing I would want to see. Man, I'm getting bloated just thinking about it!
mmm...milk...
Mmmm! I love milk...can you send some my way? : )
HaHaHa! I like the pudding match - you and Michelle, I wonder if you could beat her? She's small and wiley, but you're taller! Loser has to eat the pudding...
Wow. That is all I can say. Wow.
Post a Comment