It's a Merry Christmas in Portland, Oregon! And
so nice to be away from Provo for a bit. Here is Michelle and Steve's 9 foot Christmas tree covered in more than two thousand lights. Great decorating job! It also snowed on Christmas Day! It's a Christmas Miracle! It stuck but only stayed for a couple of hours. It was still exciting though!We did regular Christmas activities which included stockings, breakfast, pickle searching, and presents. We managed to drag out present opening festivities for 2 hours... and we didn't have that many gifts under the tree... amazing! We received delightful gifts from one another - I was especially elated about receiving a pastry cutter! Weird, yes, but hey, I've been wanting one!

We decided to include frisbee golf as part of our Christmas celebration. Since it's been raining since I stepped off the airplane in addition to the snow that fell, the frisbee golf course was not in it's best condition... but it made it all the more fun. There were several lakes that aren't usually there... I'm already not that great at the game and the wind and water didn't help. Michelle and I got to use the good frisbees while Steve used the cheep/free frisbee from Wells Fargo (and I don't recommend banking there) so that was no help to him... and yet he still won which kinda tells you something about mine and Mic's skills.
My frisbee managed to find every body of water possible.

We were fairly wet and muddy in the end - I even had puddles in my shoes - but it was well worth it. I think a New Year's Day rematch is a must!






2 comments:
Oh I love it! And I love YOU! The post was worth the wait - especially the Wells Fargo comment. Your banking recommendations are important, no matter what you're talking about!
snow? what snow? all i saw were sprinkles on the deck -- they might have been extra sprinkles from your christmas cake that you didn't know what else to do with for all i know! i definitely thought i saw a shark in one of those lakes though...
Post a Comment