Saturday, November 17, 2007

Work work work!

Work seems to have taken over my life lately so I'm posting pictures of some of the activities we've done in the last couple months. Enjoy!



This was on our way to Logan in the canyon back at the end of September. Who knew Utah could get so colorful?

In Logan, we all had the chance to milk a cow... I milked a goat in Kentucky so it wasn't too awkward. After one of the participants milked the cow, he said, "that was WEIRD!"

This is the group we took on the Logan overniter. It was an American West Festival so that kinda explains the hay and cow milking... we also went on a hay ride and then got lost in a cornmaze for almost 3 hours... the next day in Logan, it snowed...

"Peace to the white man." Craig's favorite sign and saying - "PEACE". One day he surprised us by saying, "peace to the white man." It made us laugh for a while afterwards.

In October we rode the Historic Heber Valley Train (the Heber Creeper) from Heber to Vivian Park in Provo Canyon. It was a chilly day but fun. The colors weren't as great as in Logan's canyon but it was still a pretty ride. Left: me and 3 of my co-workers. Right: the group that came on the ride.


Halloween Party. We had a mummy wrappy contest. I helped Kenneth wrap Susie. Also wrapped is Rex on the bottom left... even the hat he was holding got wrapped. The other mummy wrapping job is pretty heavy duty. I don't even know who that is.

Pumpkin picking at the pumpkin patch in Santaquin.

Top right: Hope, me and Susie at the cornmaze at Thanksgiving point. It was lame. The corn was dry and thrashed and you couldn't tell what was the path or not... and it was only the beginning of the corn maze season! The other two pictures are of the cooking class we had at the beginning of this month. We cooked several delicious meals.

So there you have it. Some of the many activities we've been up to lately. Today we just went and saw High School Musical on Ice. I've never seen the movie so it wasn't that exciting for me, and the skating was mediocre. But our folks loved it so hooray!

5 comments:

heather said...

are you sure your job is legit? I'm not sure you can get paid for playing all day everyday.... :)

andrew said...

Darn mediocre skaters....

Sarah Turpin said...

you came to Utah and didn't call!? I'll forgive you this time because it's thanskgiving

#15 said...

seriously, you have the BEST job in the world! (i'm thinkin' about quittin' this surgery thang and goin' back to skool so i can do whatcha do too!)

Michelle said...

can we switch jobs now? you see how much fun I have at work, right?