Sunday, October 28, 2007
What Are You Going to Be for Halloween?
Well I don't know what I'm going to be - or if I'm going to dress up... (last year I chose to be a pedestrian) but I found some pictures of these random kids who had some pretty cool costumes. The reason I came across these pictures is because I was looking for some ideas for decorating Halloween goodies (for work purposes of course) and I got distracted by these costume pictures. These ones in particular made me laugh a lot so I hope they have the same effect on you or this post will be really lame-o.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
The old people one is definitely a good laugh! The Dirt Devil one is funny....and remarkably odd all at the same time? Who thinks to make a vacuum cleaner costume for kids?
actually, I think it is SCARY!!! perfect for Halloween
Post a Comment