Friday, July 27, 2007

The Official Blog Dedication

This blog is dedicated to my family who has been on my back for many moons trying to get me to start a blog. I am the last to follow suit... even last behind James who has had a blog since life in the womb. I don't know if that's ridiculous on my side or his... In any case, here me are! Ready to tell you all the exciting news of my life. As a fair warning, I'm just gonna say that in a few weeks I think you might realize why I never had a blog to begin with... there's just not that much worth noting at this time. But who knows, life can take you for a ride when you least expect it... so wish me the best!

6 comments:

andrew said...

Hooray Nana! She's finally arrived into the blogging world!

Kevin said...

You ARE last! Behind James? What were YOU doing while in the womb?

Anyway, I DO wish you the best!!

P.S. Update yours more often than Annie.

Michelle said...

Hooray for this! So glad to know you want us to know about your life!

#15 said...

hello baby!

Lasting Impressions said...

Congrat! You are in. Remember the term "The last will be the Fisrt." YOU WILL BE THE FIRST.

Annette Bailey said...

Congrats Nancy! Poo on Kevin! (you're right though, I need to write something!)