Sunday, July 31, 2011

bug bites

Does everyone get mosquito bites that swell up? 
And if one of those bites happens to be on your ankle does it makes it look like you have just one cankle?
 Meh, it's probably just me.  I don't know if it's clearly visible in this picture, but my right ankle swelled up and was much fatter than the other.  The worst is having the bite right on the parts that bend, it makes it hurt.  Boo hoo to me. Oh well.  It's one of summer's downfalls... for me anyway.


PS. We're leaving Provo (forever maybe?) in the morning and will be off on vacation on our way to new adventures in NYC!

5 comments:

Andrea said...

I think it just means you're allergic to mosquitoes. Some ppl swell really big with bees and others don't because of the level of allergy...same with mosquitoes...sorry...

Good luck in NYC my friend! I'm glad I got to see you before I couldn't see you anymore...

Elisabeth (and Tyler) said...

We should be friends.. Mosquitos do the same thing to me! I'm SO SO SO jealous you're off to The City. I've been missing it like crazy.

Jerilyn said...

Ahh...that is not fun!

Also, my brother and sister in law just moved to NYC and I want to come and visit soon!! Lets get together..yah yah yah!

Good luck with the move!!

Michelle said...

your ankle looks as fat as mine was when I twisted it real bad. sorry sister!

Emmers said...

This made m laugh! I just got 3 bites on one ankle, but you can't tell becuase it's already swollen from heat and pregnancy. Blah!