Welp, happy 2010 world!
And now let's go way back to 2009. Halloween to be exact. Last year I was ketchup. I changed things up a little and became mustard and made my friend Britni be ketchup. She loved (meaning hated) dressing up. Best comment of the night "thanks for bringing the condiments." Which tells you how lame the other comments we got were.
Jason and Heather came to Utah the week before thanksgiving. A couple of weeks before that, they invited me to drive back to California with them for Thanksgiving. Why not? So i hopped online and got a one way ticket back... for free, through credit card reward points.
It was a splendid time. Thanks Kathy and Jason and Heather for the wonderful holiday! I didn't take any pictures at Thanksgiving... so in a nutshell, here are the other things we did... Huntington Beach, it was pretty cold, but still pretty.


Saw a pelican just hanging out... I didn't want to get too close...
On another day we visited Hollywood. What a ridiculous place. But kinda fun to see.
They wouldn't even let their own kind into the Chinese Theatre! jk. But the doors were locked...
Um, I just think she is so stinkin adorable! No matter where she puts her fingers...
oh haaaaaaay! 
And the walk of fame... um is that what it's called? i don't even know.
We also stopped by the LA temple... that temple is HUGE!
And headed out to Santa Monica. Lovely.
My first ferris wheel ride ever. And it was on the pier so there were some fantastic views of the ocean and beach. And these two ladies. And the little guy.
What a glorious day it was! Much warmer than when we went to Huntington.
This boy is such a happy fun kid. Well that other guy too. But i'm focusing on the little guy :)
Anyway, all in all, it was a great Thanksgiving. Thanks again!
5 comments:
Yes, such good times, you'll have to come again to swim next time!
It was fun having you! Come again any time!
cutest little babies!!
You're so cute little pantsy nancy! Every time I watch Gilmore Girls and see Lane I think of you, and how you and me are just like Rory and Lane you know because I'm white and you're asian (not so much Korean but hey it works). We need to hang out soon!
i love how much use you've gotten out of those ketchup and mustard costumes!! haha
Post a Comment