Ok so we have a participant who went to Lagoon with us this last Saturday and he gave us an envelope with his money it in and on the front it said, LOOGAN MONEY. It made me laugh today at work.
I always thought Lagoon was for kids because of the pictures we have at home with Michelle riding in her airplane with the gun. By the way, I did see that, or a ride similar to that one but we were in a bit of a rush and I didnt have time to snap a photo. But it was a fun, wet (we rode a couple of rides that involved water and getting drenched) and tiring day but no one got lost so that was good news! Top left: Andrea and some participants on the rocket, where they blast up and free fall down and bounce up... and well, you get the idea. Top right: Andrea and our group waiting in a lonnnng line to ride Rattlesnake Rapids, one of the water rides. Bottom left: After riding Rattlesnake Rapids, we were pretty wet. Besides my shorts, you can't tell but we were soaked right through. Bottom right: Julie, tuckered out after a long day at Lagoon! I love that she's resting on a trash bin.
2 comments:
nice, another day of "work" for nancy. I didn't know you couldn't handle roller coasters though.
yeah it's true. i'll ride a waterslide any day, but a rollercoaster... it's that up and down, jerking around that gets me. i mean, remember my motion sickness on the cruise? and that seems more mild compared to a rollercoaster!
Post a Comment